As more and more organizations go inhouse let’s discuss the benefits of outsourcing your design work.
- Saves Money: You’re not paying for a full-time graphic designer’s salary which can often include unproductive work hours. Outsourcing means you only pay for what you need when you need it. Not only that but sticking with the same design agency for many years can often feel like you have an inhouse team anyway, as they grow to understand your brand, your goals and your team over time.
- Gain a unique perspective and take the emotion out of it. Taking a step back and allowing new eyes to take a look and give their opinion is a great way to keep things interesting and find new ways get your brands message across. Outsourcing is a collaborative process that can take a solid idea into an incredible campaign.
- Office space: If you’re a small business office space along with office resources are a valuable commodity.
- Saves Time: The process of finding a person to fill the role of inhouse graphic designer can be lengthy and costly. On the other hand If you choose not to search for a new employee but rather add the design work to the to-do list of an existing employee, meaning they are not a trained graphic designer but have just taken a few quick courses here and there, they will most likely take a lot longer to complete the task as they are learning on the go, meaning outsourcing can also save you a lot of time and money.
- Higher quality work: Graphic design agencies rely on happy customers and good reviews, therefore, producing high quality work every time is of the upmost importance. When you outsource for a specific project the designer assigned to the task is focused on making that project as good as it can be. When you have an inhouse designer they are often spread thin across a variety of projects and have to come up with each unique idea largely on their own, further straining the process.
Great design can have a big impact on public opinion and overall success of a business, meaning it is not an area one should skimp on, with that said, there are smart ways to go about getting the most bang for your buck and producing high quality work every time. For more information give Fresco Creative a call on (02) 8116 9033 and let’s see what we can do.